- Costa Rica has confirmed 118,566 cases of COVID-19 as of November 10, 2020.
- U.S. citizens from all 50 U.S. States and Washington, D.C. are allowed to enter Costa Rica via flights from the United States or other countries.
- Visitors arriving to Costa Rica will no longer need to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- Visitors traveling to Costa Rica will need to provide proof of a medical insurance policy to cover any COVID-19 related medical treatment or quarantine lodging while in Costa Rica.
- In the case of international insurance, tourists must request from their insurer a certification issued in English or Spanish, noting: 1) the validity of the policy during the dates of visit to Costa Rica, 2) guarantee of coverage for medical expenses in cases of COVID-19 related medical treatment in the amount of 50,000 USD and, 3) minimum coverage of 2,000 USD for extended lodging expenses due to COVID-19 related illness.
- It is also possible to purchase a Costa Rican medical insurance policy through the National Insurance Institute (INS) or Sagicor of Costa Rica, covering the duration of your stay in Costa Rica. In addition to the coronavirus-related measures, U.S. tourists must also have a valid passport and proof of intent to exit Costa Rica within 90 days.
Event: Information on Current COVID-19 Restrictions. Information on Requirements for Entry into Costa Rica. PLEASE READ ENTIRE MESSAGE.
The band is getting back together and we are rehearsing some new tunes (and some old classics but goodies!) to play for you! But more on that later...
First things first: Who is coming to our concert?! 🙋🏽♂️
Keep in mind our space is limited, so if you have a young man who wants to choose his own adventure in Costa Rica, get on the list now!
Also note that we have been using this "hibernation" time to really do intentional, in-depth work as a team, revamp our program with some exciting developments, and come back better than ever. (And if I can follow up on my cheesey introduction, we'll be talking more about our band's makeover and updated set list in the next newsletter!) Stay tuned for updates about NSA 4.0!