One of our recent graduates from August 2023 tells us about his experience at NSA and shares advice for future students.
- “I’d become a lot more patient with the people around me, myself, and a lot more comfortable with my life as it is in general."
- "I've had a favorite part since I got here! The way people live and their culture. People enjoy the free time that they have in a way I was not used to back home."
- "NSA was that little area for me to cultivate the things that I needed to work on."
What advice would you give to others?
- “It’s a good place for you to develop who you really are and not worry about all the external consequences of what other people want you to be.”
- "The community is really awesome to be around."
- “I would challenge everybody to be their best selves.”