- Time away from campus and regular schedules to focus on individualized Personal Growth work
- Experiential, immersive classes in the rainforest, coasts and cloud forests bringing concepts such as forest succession, interdependence of ecosystems, and conservation alive
- Rites of passage that serve as opportunities for students to reflect on their processes and growth at NSA
- Bonding opportunities among cohorts and with Aventura staff that strengthen our NSA community and milieu
- Experiences that emphasize how lucky we are to live, study and work in a place as stunning as Costa Rica!
These reasons, combined with the physical challenge and connection with nature, are why NSA’s Integrated Aventuras are some of the most meaningful and impactful experiences for all of our students, and why our alumni continue to speak about them 10 years after graduation!