By working together to set goals, teachers and students are able to create an atmosphere of curiosity and inquiry, which NSA has found provides the context students need to drive learning. This December, our community celebrated the students’ efforts in project-based learning at our biannual Academic Fair.
Student presented their projects in front of peers, teachers, and our NSA families, showcasing the results of their learning this semester.
This semester’s projects included:
- Video “Survival Guides” for Challenging Math Problems
- Our Humanities Class Documentary Film on Sustainable Agriculture
- Shakespeare Presentations from Literature and Composition
- A Presentation of NSA’s Literary Magazine Clarion Call
- Intermediate Spanish Students’ Film Highlighting Their NSA Experiences